Building Hybrid Mobile Applications
Angular is one of the most popular frameworks for building client apps with HTML, CSS and Type Script. If you want to establish yourself as a front-end or a full-stack developer, you need to learn Angular.
This program was crafted to benefit absolutely any level of development skills. We will start from scratch and learn how to create a development environment for Angular 5+, Setup Angular CLI and learn all of the fundamentals. We start by building a sandbox application to look at all of the main Angular concepts as well as building an FAQ application, then move to a much more advanced client management system with authentication and data storing with Fire base.
Ionic is an HTML 5 mobile app development framework targeted at building hybrid mobile apps. Hybrid apps are essentially small websites running in a browser shell in an app that have access to the native platform layer. Hybrid apps have many benefits over pure native apps, specifically in terms of platform support, speed of development, and access to 3rd party code.
Think of Ionic as the front-end UI framework that handles all of the look and feel and UI interactions your app needs in order to be compelling. Kind of like “Bootstrap for Native,” but with support for a broad range of common native mobile components, slick animations, and beautiful design.
Unlike a responsive framework, Ionic comes with very native-styled mobile UI elements and layouts that you’d get with a native SDK on iOS or Android but didn’t really exist before on the web. Ionic also gives you some opinionated but powerful ways to build mobile applications that eclipse existing HTML5 development frameworks.
Since Ionic is an HTML5 framework, it needs a native wrapper like Cordova or PhoneGap in order to run as a native app. It is strongly recommend using Cordova proper for your apps, and the Ionic tools will use Cordova underneath.
What Will You Learn?
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular and Ionic concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
- Build hybrid mobile applications using angular 4+ and Ionic 3
Here are some of the things you will learn about in this course (Angular):
• What is Angular?
• Dev Environment Setup Including Node.js, Visual Studio Code
• Angular CLI Setup & Build
• File Structure & Dependency Examination
• Modules & NgModule
• Data Binding & String Interpolation
• Types & Interfaces
• Template Syntax
• ngIf & ngFor Conditional Directives
• ngFor & Loops
• Property Binding
• Events & Forms
• ngModel & 2 Way Binding
• Observables & Http
• Angular Router
Here are some of the things you will learn about in this course (Ionic):
• Installation of Ionic CLI
• Project creation & Build
• Project structure
• Ionic 3 components
• Love Calculator application, Greeting Application, BMI Application
• Publishing and generation of APK file of Android
• Complete code for the project
• Whole video tutorials of length 22 hours
• Certificate of Participation
GITCORE SOLUTIONS Private Limited
Flat #206, 2nd Floor, Plot #17-21, Reliance Cyber Ville, Image hospitals lane, Madhapur, Hyderabad, India. 040-48537935 www.gitcoresolutions.com